Appliance Rebates - RESIDENTIAL
Better energy efficiency and performance ratings mean lower electric and maintenance costs. Energy Star® rated appliances are guaranteed to save you energy and money over their long lifetimes.
LPEA offers the following appliance rebates:
- $90/unit for an Energy Star® heat pump clothes dryer
- $60/unit for recycling your old refrigerator or freezer (limit 2 per member per year)
- Complete the online form below. You will need:
- Copies or photos of receipts for all purchases.
- A written confirmation from the recycling center identifying that the refrigerator or freezer was properly recycled (for the recycling rebate only). Properly recycled is defined as safely removing/disposing of the Freon waste and salvaging the scrap metal. Most appliance retailers provide recycling service with the “haul away.”
- Submit applications within 90 days of completed installation or certificate of occupancy (new construction).
- Heat pump dryer model must qualify. Visit www.energystar.gov.
- Installations must take place in LPEA’s service territory.
We are no longer accepting rebates for clothes washers, dryers (except heat pump dryers), or new refrigerators/freezers.
If you cannot complete the online application above, you may print and submit the PDF version of the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at email@example.com.