Energy Efficiency Audit Rebates
Is your home or business as energy efficient as it could be? LPEA helps our members assess the energy efficiency of your home or business and proposes measures to save YOU money on your utility bills.
LPEA members who secure a professional energy audit and make at least one energy efficiency upgrade suggested in that audit, may receive a one-time rebate of up to $150 for residential accounts, and up to $300 for commercial accounts.
- To apply, complete the form below and submit it to email@example.com along with:
- A copy of the audit.
- A receipt for the payment of the audit, including the full price.
- A receipt showing the completion of one of the recommended measures.
- You must complete at least one recommended measure.
- The audit must be completed by a certified auditor or expert.
- The total amount of rebate (combined with those from other entities, such as Atmos Energy) cannot exceed the cost of the audit.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue Maxwell at (970) 382-7170.