Heat Pump Water Heater Rebates - RESIDENTIAL + COMMERCIAL
Heat Pump Water Heaters are a highly efficient way to provide hot water in your home, which can save you up to 30% or more per year in fuel costs compared to propane or electric resistance water heaters. LPEA offers rebates for water heaters while funding lasts.
Rebates vary based on the type of unit as follows:
- $700 for a heat pump water heater.
- $50 for an electric-resistance water heater (Only if switching from propane/gas, or if managed through a WiFi enabled smart device or timer on Time-of-Use rates).
- Timers are also eligible for a separate rebate.
On-demand water heaters do not qualify for our rebate programs.
- Complete the form below. You will need to upload:
- Proof of purchase and info/spec sheets for units installed.
- IRS W-9 IRS W-9 form completed by the member/rebate recipient. A W9 is kept on file by LPEA as proof of allocation of funds. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the rebate recipient.
- Submit applications within 90 days of completed installation or certificate of occupancy (new construction).
- Installations must take place in LPEA’s service territory.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters must have a minimum 30-gallon capacity.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters must be Energy Star rated.
- Rebates available while funds last.
- LPEA reserves the right to inspect installations.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process. Heat pump water heater rebates are remitted as a check. Standard electric water heater rebates are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.