Electric Vehicle Charging Rebates
Electric Vehicles (EVs) are powered by electricity instead of gasoline or diesel and are cleaner and more efficient than their internal combustion counterparts. You can save $400 to $1,000 a year in fuel costs by switching to an EV, while decreasing maintenance costs, and increasing the air quality in and around your home.
To help make the future of transportation electric, LPEA offers home chargers and installation rebates as follows:
• FREE Level 2 plug-in charger for home use ($700 value).
• Up to $500 (not to exceed 50%, before tax) of electric parts and labor for plug installation.
• Up to $250 (not to exceed 50%, before tax) for the independent purchase of a Level 2 charger and up to $250 for its installation.
• Rebates for business and public use charging stations are available. Contact us for more details.
- Complete the form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- EV bill of sale or registration. Ownership of an EV is required to receive a rebate.
- Electrician or materials invoice
- IRS W-9 form
- Submit applications within 120 days of installation.
- Installations must take place in LPEA’s service territory.
- Participants must maintain Wi-Fi connectivity and an active connection in the LPEA program. The equipment will schedule charging times when electricity is cheapest, but this can be overridden by the user at any time.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a check.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at email@example.com or call Emily Missildine at (970) 382-3531.