Energy Star Appliance Rebates - RESIDENTIAL
Better energy efficiency and performance ratings mean lower electric and maintenance costs. Energy Star rated appliances are guaranteed to save you energy and money over their long lifetimes.
To support this investment, LPEA will rebate our members for installing Energy Star rated appliances as follows:
• $90/unit for a heat pump clothes dryer
• $30/unit for a top-load clothes washer
• $40/unit for a front-load clothes washer
• $30/unit for an electric clothes dryer
• $30/unit for a refrigerator or freezer (Must be full-sized, 7.75 cf or greater. Limit 2 per member per year)
• $60/unit for recycling your old refrigerator or freezer (limit 2 per member per year)
- Complete the online form below. You will need:
- Copies or photos of the receipts for all purchases.
- A written confirmation from the recycling center identifying that the refrigerator or freezer was properly recycled (for the recycling rebate only). Properly recycled is defined as safely removing/disposing of the Freon waste and salvaging the scrap metal. Most appliance retailers provide recycling service with the “haul away”.
- Submit applications within 90 days of purchase.
- Model must qualify. Visit www.energystar.gov.
- Installations must take place in LPEA’s service territory.
If you cannot complete the online application above, you may print and submit the PDF version of the application form and email to email@example.com.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily Missildine at (970) 382-3531.