Energy Star® Appliance Rebates - RESIDENTIAL
Better energy efficiency and performance ratings mean lower electric and maintenance costs. Energy Star® rated appliances are guaranteed to save you energy and money over their long lifetimes.
Energy Star® rated appliances are guaranteed to save you energy and money over their long lifetimes. Properly recycling certain appliances is an important part of their lifecycle. LPEA offers the following appliance rebates:
- $90/unit for a heat pump clothes dryer
- $60/unit for recycling your old refrigerator or freezer (limit 2 per member per year)
- Complete the online form below. You will need:
- Copies or photos of receipts for all purchases.
- A written confirmation from the recycling center identifying that the refrigerator or freezer was properly recycled (for the recycling rebate only). Properly recycled is defined as safely removing/disposing of the Freon waste and salvaging the scrap metal. Most appliance retailers provide recycling service with the “haul away.”
- Submit applications within 90 days of completed installation or certificate of occupancy (new construction).
- Model must qualify. Visit www.energystar.gov.
- Installations must take place in LPEA’s service territory.
We are no longer accepting rebates for clothes washers, dryers (except heat pump dryers), or new refrigerators/freezers.
If you cannot complete the online application above, you may print and submit the PDF version of the application form and email to email@example.com.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.