Timers & Programmable Thermostats Rebates
LPEA members are eligible for rebates on any device controlling significant electric equipment. This includes - but is not limited to - heating/cooling, water heaters, heat tape, pumps/motors, and significant light loads. Devices may include digital or analog timers, programmable thermostats, smart thermostats, or other load-control devices.
While not required, LPEA members are encouraged to schedule these devices to avoid operating during LPEA peak hours to take advantage of potential savings.
We will rebate our members as follows, not to exceed 50% of material costs:
- $25 per programmable thermostat or timer
- $75 per smart thermostat controlling electric load
- Complete the form below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- Copies or photos of the receipts for all purchases.
- Submit applications within 90 days of installation.
Applications typically take 8-10 weeks to process and are remitted as a bill credit.
Having trouble submitting your rebate? E-mail us at email@example.com or call Dennis McCarthy at (970) 382-3506.